Returns & Warranty
Satisfaction with your order is our top priority.
Returns for Non-Account Holders:
Contact our Customer Service department at 800-279-2281 to start your return request.
Requirements for Your Return:
- A return request must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- Requests received after 30 days of delivery will not be accepted.
- Return requests require a copy of invoice to show proof of purchase.
- All products must be returned in uninstalled, like-new condition and placed in the original packaging.
- Shipping fees will not be refunded.
- The following categories of goods are not eligible for return, unless the wrong product was shipped in error or the product was damaged in shipment: Batteries, Bearings, Body Components, Bulk Items, Decals/Logos/Adhesives, Discontinued or Replaced by Items, Electrical Parts, Hardware, Literature, Lubricants, Vendor direct, Paints & Cleaners, Sale Items, and Tires & Wheels.
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment.
- A 20% restocking fee may be applied and will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Warranty for Non-Account Holders:
Contact our Customer Service department at 800-279-2281 to start your warranty request.
Products subject to warranty:
- Accessories are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for 120 days from invoiced date when used for the purpose it was intended.
- Service Parts are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for 30 days from invoiced date unless otherwise stated below.
- Warranty requests require a copy of invoice to show proof of purchase.
Parts that are not covered by service parts warranty are the following:
- Body Panels, Cracks or Gouges
- Brake shoes/Pads
- Drive Clutch/Driven Pulley Wear Parts
- Light Bulbs
- Spark Plugs
- Upholstery, torn or punctured
- Wear Strips
- Any original equipment or manufactured parts used in conjunction with modified or performance oriented parts